Sunday 30 April 2017

Tutti Designs - Balloon Corner

Hello, my friends!

It's Monday, and I'm back with a new Tutti Designs share!

Today I'm sharing the fun Balloon Corner Die from the March Release.
You can find it HERE.
This is great die! It turns any card into a celebration!

On my card, I wanted my balloons to be bold and bright. 
I thought the plaid was a great backdrop to show them off.
I cut the die out of the plaid paper, and out of red cardstock.
I adhered the plaid paper onto a white cardstock base.
Then I adhered the red balloon corner into place.
There's no need to fill in any of the bits because I want the white to show through.


I added the fun sentiment from the paper collection.
Finally, I added some mini red rhinestones.  


Here's a close-up look at the die.


Other Materials Used:
Papers: My Mind's Eye - Hip Hooray,
Recollections - Cardstock;
Sentiment: MME Hip Hooray;
Bling: Crafts - Rhinestones.

Tutti Designs Die - Balloon Corner

 

* * * * *
I'll be back next week with a new project.
In the meantime, here are all the links you'll need:




3 comments:

Susan M said...

A great card Nancy ! It's a fabulous idea to cut the die out of the plaid paper so the white shows through ! It's a really cheerful die !

Eekers said...

Great combo! Nice to let the die and background shine, I love a bit of plaid! :D

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your balloons are definitly bright and take centre stage, love the card.
Trying to catch up - sorry.
Faith
x

Blog Archive