Sunday 18 December 2016

The Reason for the Season

Hello, my friends!

Today I  have another Christmas card to share with you!

I have paired this beautiful die from Tutti Designs
with this wonderful sentiment stamp from The Project Bin.

Don't they work together beautifully? :o)



Here's a close-up of the sentiment.
It's another one from the Luke 2 Stamp Set.


Here's a closer look at the die.
It's called Nativity Bell.


Materials Used:
Papers: Bazzill - Cardstock, MME - Naughty or Nice;
Other Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Curved Rectangles;
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Bling: Crafts - Rhinestone Stickers.

 Tutti Designs Die - Nativity Bell

The Project Bin - Luke 2 Stamp Set

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

For The Project Bin:






For Tutti Designs:





                                        

5 comments:

Maria Pilar said...

These Christmas die is gorgeous. I love it.

Darlene said...

What an AWESOME creation Nancy and yes that sheet of sentiments is perfect & BEAUTIFUL! I was just thinking ... (I know, a dangerous thing to do! lol) ... but have you received my Christmas surprise yet? If not, keep watching ... hopefully it will show up this week. Merry Christmas my friend!

Jonia said...

They paired Beautifully together. Merry Christmas Nancy and Happy New Year. Love you!

Unknown said...

The bell die looks amazing and the sentiment is beautiful too! Super card Nancy :-)

Eekers said...

Beautiful pairing and I love this background paper too!

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Blog Archive