Wednesday 23 November 2016

Some Happy News For Me - Some Happy News For You

Hello, my friends!

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'm really excited and wanted to share some news with you.

I have joined the Design Team at The Project Bin!


If you're not familiar with The Project Bin yet,
you'll want to head over there and take a look. 
They specialize in clear word art sentiment stamps.

My stamps haven't arrived yet but I'll be sharing lots of projects as soon as they do. 

* * * * *
So...that brings me to the good news for all of you!

The Project Bin is having a wonderful Black Friday Sale!


The sale begins on Friday and runs all weekend! 
Have fun shopping! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links:




2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

yay for another team can't wait to see what you create

MarĂ­a Pilar said...

Congrats Nancy!!!

Blog Archive