Tuesday 1 July 2014

Lia Stampz Challenge #68 - No Patterned Paper



Hello again, my friends!

Today begins a new challenge over at Lia Stampz.
It's a fun challenge to use "No Patterned Paper."

For my card I have used this fun image called "Tom."
He's as full of attitude as the woman was on my last Lia Stampz card!
I thought they would make a great pair! :o)

What else would a character like this be wearing but baggy grey sweats? 
The sentiment was a wonderful freebie from Create With TLC.



Here's a close-up of the glossy accented glasses:


Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Image: Lia Stampz - Man,
Prismacolor Pencils and OMS;
Sentiment: Create With TLC;
Glossy Accents.

* * * * *
Come on over to Lia Stampz and join in the fun!
You could win an image or be chosen as our Featured Artist!
If you use a Lia Stampz image for your project, you can enter twice!

You can find all of Lia's great stamps in the Whimsy Shop HERE.

* * * * *
If you missed my post from earlier today, please scroll down and take a peek!
I hope to see you all again very soon! :o)

8 comments:

Robyn said...

This guy made me laugh this morning!!

rosie said...

fab card. love the glasses x

Unknown said...

What a fun card this is Nancy, and that quote, awesome! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh! Don't we all know someone just like this. LOL He's great Nancy. The gray sweats were the way to go. Hugs!

aussie aNNie said...

Super card, thanks for popping in. I have some Lia stamps and was going to use that for the challenge but may still put my other on in as well...need to read up the rules on how many can be entered.xxx
.♥aNNie


The Journey is the Start

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous Masculine card Nacy, I love your colouring. Anet x

Susan M said...

A really fun card Nancy ! Great that you could use the sentiment ,goes beautifully with the image ! Fab colouring !!

Penny said...

Hilarious! Love the fun image and sentiment! Great CAS design & love your coloring & glossy accents! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Blog Archive