Wednesday 5 June 2013

A Die for a Sketch - Challenge #13

Hello, my dear friends!
Today's post is another scheduled post. I am busy with family visiting after the wedding, and then I will need a few days to recuperate from all the festivities! I hope to be back to my blogging very soon! :o)
I want to thank everyone for their wonderful participation in our birthday celebrations at A Die for a Sketch! We had lots of fun with our blog hop, and very much appreciated all the beautiful entries for Challenge #12!
I don't have a project to show you for the Challenge #13 sketch. My project will be posted with the reminder post on June 20th. In the meantime, please go check out what half of the Design Team has done with this great sketch HERE.
Here is the new Challenge Sketch:

 

* * * * *

Our wonderful sponsor this month is Bugaboo Digi Stamps!
You have the opportunity to win 7 fabulous Bugaboo Digi Stamps!

 

* * * * *

Remember...the rules are very simple!
Create anything you would like using the Challenge Sketch and at least one die!
Then link it up at A Die for a Sketch! Don't forget to have fun with it! :o)

* * * * *

4 comments:

Jonia said...

Nancy love the sketch for this month. Hope I get a chance to play along. I know you understand busy! Can't wait to see your creation for this sketch!

Geri said...

Enjoy your time with family, Nancy! You've earned it!

Tracy said...

Are you breathing normally yet? LOL. I had to laugh at the comment I saw you post on FB. We refer to Kara' s fiance as the boy too. Hee hee. Hugs!

rosie said...

fab sketch layout.
thanks so much for visiting my blog and your lovely comments x

Blog Archive